Instructor Training Weekend Course
Time & Location
About the event
The course runs as follows:
Friday 10am - 4pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 9am - 1pm
How to qualify as a Barre Time instructor:
- Attend the weekend Barre Time Instructor training course
- 20 teaching hours
- 20 practical class hours
- 10 observation hours
- Complete online theory exam
- Complete 1 hr practical teaching exam
- Exams to be completed within 6 months from course date
Your exam fees and manuals are included in your course fees, as well as an exam preparation webinar. All attendees receive a lifetime membership to our Facebook instructor support page and our exclusive members area on our website with additional learning tools.
Terms and Conditions:
· No payments are refundable within 3 weeks from the course date.
· Refund requests outside the 3-week period may incur business costs.
· If you cannot attend the course and must cancel within 3 weeks, you can transfer your funds to a future course or transfer your funds to another instructor not already registered for this course.
· Events outside of Gauteng will need to have a minimum number of attendees to accommodate for travel expenses. If this is not met, all payments done to Barre Time will be refunded back to you. (Just a pre-caution it has never happened)
· Your course fee includes: Printed manuals, lifelong access to our membership website for ongoing support, exam fees (if done within 12 months) and free access to our Barre Time Instructor Support Facebook Page and Webinars that are being made available as complimentary training material.
· Exams done after 12 months will incur additional costs.
· The payment information will be sent upon registration, please make your payment immediately there after.
**ALL events will also be availble live online in case of any lockdown restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. **