Barre Time Instructor Training Course PRETORIA
Time & Location
About the Event
The course runs as follows:
Friday 10am - 4pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 9am – 1 or 2pm (depending on number of course attendees)
This course will be done in person at The Pilates Lounge or online in real time via a live ZOOM broadcast. This is to accomodate for everyone's needs during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
How to qualify as a Barre Time instructor:
- Attend the weekend Barre Time Instructor training course
- 20 teaching hours
- 20 practical class hours
- 10 observation hours
- Complete online theory exam
- Complete 1 hr practical teaching exam
- Exams to be completed within 12 months. Late exam fee will apply.
Your exam fees and manuals are included in your course fees. When doing our course, you will be part of the Barre Time Student Pathway for the next year. This means you will have access to our live online study session and online classes. There is also a library of classes and training sessions that are pre-recorded for you to benefit from. All attendees receive a lifetime membership to our Facebook instructor support page and our exclusive members area on our website with additional learning tools.
Deposit fee due on registration: R 1000
Full Course fee: R 6 000
Early Bird (If paid before 31 July 2021): R 5 500
R 500 registration for payment plan due with R 1000 deposit.
5 x Monthly R 1000 payments from June - Oct on the 1st of each month.
***Invoice will be sent shortly after registering for this course.
Terms and Conditions:
* FOR ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS A R1000 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED UPON
* No refund within 3 weeks of the course date, funds can be transferred to a person not already attending this course to take your spot or to a future course date.
* Refund requests outside the 3 week period may incur business costs.
* Your payment must reflect in our bank account by the early bird date for the special price to apply.
* Your Payment plan must be paid in full according to the payment plan schedule for you to attend the course. Non complete payment plans can be transferred to a future course date, but are non-refundable.
* If you join the payment plan after the starting date, a catch-up payment schedule can be arranged.
The live online course option:
* The live online course option will remain available to anyone that would like to join this course, but cannot travel. To attend as a Zoom participant, you will keep the same hours as in person the course.
* Arrangements for the live Zoom course will be sent closer to the time. Should travel and attendance be restricted due to the COVID-19 pandemic or the levels of lockdown, we will move the course online only. This will be communicated to each attendee prior to the course date. Course time may have to be adjusted, should the whole course be provided online via Zoom.
Our course falls under Post Education and is aimed at the qualified fitness professional wanting to expand their repertoire.